New To Freedom?
Visiting any church for the first time can make anyone a little nervous. We want to put you at ease. Your first visit to Freedom will be refreshing, friendly, and enjoyable for your whole family. We want you to experience inspiring worship, helpful teaching and preaching, friendly people, and a place where you feel welcome and “at home!” Here are a few answers to your questions about what you might expect on your first visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have childcare for the services? We have childcare provided for every service for children 3 years and below.
- How long are your services? Approximately 1 1/2 hours long.
- How should I dress? We do not have a dress code. Please consider others around you and to not distract others from their worship experience. Most members dress business casual.
- What time should I arrive? If you need childcare, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before the service begins.
- What kind of music do you have in the services? We enjoy a mixture of gospel hymns, praise choruses and worship songs both old and new. We also use a variety of instruments in our worship including the piano, keyboard, percussion and strings.
- What about parking accommodations? We do have handicapped available spaces. We have greeters at the front door if assistance is needed exiting and entering vehicles. For our guests, we have reserved parking for guests as well as senior citizens in the front of the church!