New To Freedom?
Visiting any church for the first time can make anyone a little nervous. We want to put you at ease. Your first visit to Freedom will be refreshing, friendly, and enjoyable for your whole family. We want you to experience inspiring worship, helpful teaching and preaching, friendly people, and a place where you feel welcome and “at home!” Here are a few answers to your questions about what you might expect on your first visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have childcare for the services? We have childcare provided for every service for children 3 years and below.
- How long are your services? Approximately 1 1/2 hours long.
- How should I dress? We do not have a dress code. If you dress up or if you dress casual you will fit in.
- What time should I arrive? If you need childcare, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before the service begins.
- What kind of music do you have in the services? We enjoy a mixture of gospel hymns, praise choruses and worship songs both old and new. We also use a variety of instruments in our worship including the piano, keyboard, percussion and strings.